Alderman Stone is a high calibre Building Surveying practice which recognizes the importance of high ethical standards, client satisfaction, professionalism of service and value for money. A philosophy of excellence is paramount and our mission statement is:
"Our commitment to provide innovative solutions, support and leadership to our clients through excellent professional service delivery in all aspects of building surveying."
Established in 2000 and covering the Midlands, Central, Greater London and Surrey, operating from two offices: Swan House, Bosworth Hall Estate, The Park, Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, and Addiscombe, London Borough of Croydon.
Chartered Building Surveyors deal with a wide range of legal, technical and occupational issues relating to new construction and the alteration, improvement and maintenance of existing buildings, and are nationally regarded as the experts of buildings.
Our high ethical standards, expertise, significant experience and pursuit of professional development, ensures the best service for you. We are specialists in party wall matters, expert witness, project management, property development of new build or existing residential and commercial properties to achieve the desired use or maximum financial gain and surveys.
Why choose Alderman Stone?
- Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Each commission is directed by the Managing Director, a professional Fellow of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS) and Fellow of the Association of Building Engineers (C.Build E FCABE) since 1997, after obtaining a Class 2:1 BSc (Honours) Degree in Building Surveying from South Bank University, London in 1994.
- You can be assured that your needs from inception to completion will be dealt with by Chartered Building Surveyors either members MRICS or fellow members FRICS of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, and not delegated to junior staff.
- We utilise a wealth of Building Surveying knowledge and experience to identify clients requirements and provide a professional, bespoke and cost effective service which compliments their vision.
- We seek to initiate, develop and maintain a successful partnership with all our clients and provide an excellent value for money service.
We utilise the latest procurement techniques and computer aided drafting and modelling systems and are at the forefront of industry direction and emerging markets.
We have vast experience in dealing with a spectrum of property use and investment on behalf of clients to include the following property types:
The current market has generated a new market of project recovery in which with our expertise and knowledge, substantial cost savings are identified while still achieving the same objectives by using alternative materials and construction processes; this has resulted in non profitable sites/projects becoming profitable.
"If property had simple pleasures we could stand it, but its duties make it unbearable"- Oscar Wilde
In seeking the optimum solution to property problems, our chief concerns are the best interests of our clients.
All our clients are important to us. Our experience has enabled us to gain a clear understanding of the 'added value' services they require. We aim to continue to achieve excellence and repeat commissions.